Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Reunion Part 1

I had a blast at my family reunion in Oroville, WA.  It was in the middle of no where, had to pray the last  45 minutes when I was by myself with no cell phone service because I thought I would never make it.  But I made it and it was awesome!!!  I thought I would break up my pictures into different categories because I took so many!  Just a warning, there are a lot of pictures!


Family Reunion, the scenery:


The main barn




One of the beautiful horses






Cute lil wild kitty




Sam, my great cousin had a beautiful garden.  It could have easily been in a magazine.







Loved this wood pile


















Sam had such cute homemade decor





I want to do this with a pair of boots



This tent makes me laugh!  Its the tent my parents and I stayed in at the reunion.  This is also the tent that my parents had before they had Ash and I.  So its over 26 years old lol.


Thanks for looking through all of my pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment