Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crazy Love



I am finally starting Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  Sean got it for me for Christmas almost two years ago.  Lame, I know.  I have been wanting to read it forever.  I started reading it and made excuses that I had to read my textbook and finish my homework for class.  Blah, Blah, Blah.  I was not in the serious mindset to read it and was too lazy to commit my whole life to the Lord.  But now, I am pumped up and ready to take the challenge.  I want to experience all of God's crazy love for me and to give it back to Him.  If you want to take the challenge with me, DO IT!  I would love to talk and read with you.  Sean already read it in a men's bible study and loved it.  So I cannot wait to finish it!  Francis Chan does a great job of connecting with interactive videos on his website that I listed above so you can listen and watch him explain each chapter (under 9 min each).  

Take the Crazy Love Challenge and fully commit to the Lord!  


Thanks for listening,

Hayley




No comments:

Post a Comment