Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kelsey and Adam got hitched!

It was a beautiful wedding!  On August 6, 2011 they joined in marriage!  The wedding was at Kelsey's families river house and it was gorgeous!  The ceremony was beautiful and even hilarious at time with the commentary and Adam's cute slip up with the vows.  Gotta love these two!  Plus, I hope Sean and I can go on married couple dates!  Sean could not go because of work, but it was so much fun to catch up with all of the soccer girls.  I did take a lot of pictures, sorry about that.  I just cannot help it, it was so beautiful!

The wedding took place at their cabin in Entiat, WA

The bride and her dad


 Bridesmaids:  Last two are soccer players from U of I: Britta and Mandy
 Groomsmen:  Four of them were Idaho football players
So happy :)

 Adam was having a little trouble repeating the vows and had to read it, he was nervous and it was hard





Jenny, one of the bridesmaids


 So stinking pretty!
 The receiving line to say hello to the bride and groom


 Soccer ladies plus Darcy!
 Eija and Scott




 Table pieces
 Amazing food: Ashley's plate
 My Plate :)
 Beautiful bride and me!



 Couples first dance
 Mandy and Britta


 Dance floor
Bouquet toss
And the winner is.....Anna!
So pretty!


So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment