Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am so Blessed!!!!!




The Lord is so good to me!  My family and I have been through a lot lately, but God has been blessing Sean and I.  In a time where the economy is not doing so good and a lot of people are unemployed, Sean has a job!  I found out that I passed the WEST-E test to be certified to teach History in Washington!  It was so hard and to tell you the truth, I thought I was going to fail.  I had to get up at 4:45 am and leave by 5:00 am to get to Spokane (1 hour and 30 minutes away) before my test started at 8 am.  Megan, my friend who is so amazing and a wonderful woman of the Lord rode with me and she was such a blessing!  I got there and only had one pencil, sat in the wrong seat and did not have any coffee!  I prayed and prayed because this test was so hard!  But God is so good and I passed!!!  It was not because of me, but totally God!  I studied for over two weeks, but it was tough!  I think they need to change the way they test teachers, because that is not how we are supposed to test students, and they are testing us that way?  Multiple choice questions and even trick questions, when people know the material just isn't right.  I hate it.  But I passed!  WOO HOO!!!

Also, God has blessed me with a job!  I am not sure if you guys knew but I was being paid by a grant for my position as program coordinator at WSU for a program called Imagine U.  The grant ends on August 13th this Saturday, and that is how I get my pay check!  I found out that WSU wants to keep me doing the same job but working over in Kirkland, WA where Sean and I live!  WOO HOO!  Have a said that God is good?  And that he has totally been blessing Sean and I!!!!!!

P.S wish I could jump like that woman in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. That's sooo amazing Henry!!! Praise Jesus! I am so excited to have you guys over here! Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete