Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall outfit ideas....


So first off, you have to understand I am not stylish at all.  Okay, breath of relief.  Just had to let you all know that.  But I do need help.  I am completely content in the same sweat pants or now, getting a little stylish in yoga pants lol.  My hubs on the other hand would love for me to branch out a little bit and keep the same jeans on that I wore to church all day if possible instead of right when we get home in less than ten seconds I am back in my sweat pants :).  I love wearing old sports t-shirts or Sean's t-shirts.  There is nothing wrong with wearing those, but maybe not everyday, and to mix it up a bit :).  

Fall is just around the corner :) and I would like to spice up my wardrobe and I will be posting some inspiration ideas, because I need to know what to look for, but also on a budget.  I thought this was so cute with the sweatshirt to cuddle up and be warm in and I already have similar boots so I can add those to that style.  If any of you out there know of some cheap, great looks, please let me know.  

Thanks!

Hayley (woman in the sweatpants)

No comments:

Post a Comment