Saturday, August 20, 2011

Favorite Season






I am not gonna lie, I LOVE Fall!  I know it is still summer and people are gonna hate me for posting about this, but I just love fall.  It must be that is is around the time school starts, which I love.  I know kinda dorky, but loved buying school supplies as a kid.  I even walked down the school supply aisle in the middle of the year as a kid just staring at markers and colored pencils.  It also is because it is during soccer season and I love soccer!  The fresh smell of freshly cut grass....oh man, Love it!  I also love when the leaves begin to change and you can stomp on the old ones in the street!  I also love putting on a sweatshirt or a long sleeve shirt in the sunshine, when it is starting to get cold.  I hate being uncomfortably hot and in the fall it is just perfect weather.  Plus, I love halloween and cannot wait to decorate my place.  Yes, I have a problem, but halloween is so great!


via pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment