Thursday, January 6, 2011

Coffee Shops

Today, it is raining and it reminds me of when I used to go to coffee shops alone and hangout all day doing homework, reading my Bible, or just to think.  I love going to coffee shops to do homework, listen to music, read a really good book, or to find inspiration.  I love the feeling of being in a good coffee shop, even alone and just soaking up the atmosphere.  My favorite coffee shops are the ones that are unique, not chain and welcome you like a home.  I will miss Moscow, Idaho's unique coffee shops like Sisters Brew and One World.  I look forward to finding new ones and hopefully, one day open up my own unique coffee house.  Coffee shops with fun comfy chairs or couches are my favorite.

Over the holidays, Sean and I stayed with his family in Emmett, Idaho.  The next town was Eagle, Idaho and it has a wonderful coffee house called Rembrandts.  If you are in the area, I highly recommend their coffee and to stay awhile.  They have games you can borrow to play and it is in an old church that is remodeled to be a coffee shop.  Check out the fun pictures below:

 Outside of Coffee House
 Sean and Amberly walking :)
 Inside entry way
 Love the ceiling

 Excited about coffee :)
 Amberly, Sean's sister and Sean
 My 'Mocha Me Now' drink
 Yum!

 Railing outside of coffee house
They display fun artwork for sale inside

Tell me about any fun or local coffee shops you have run across and love.  I would love to try them out sometime.

-Hayley

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the coffee mug photo and the one of you both :) SOO cute. I love coffee shops :) They are everything wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 99.9% sure I have been to that coffee shop! My friend Tommy's parents live in Eagle, and we went there when I was visiting him once. So fun! I love that I can say you and I went to that same place, that is nowhere near where either of us are from... it really is small world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me think back to when we hung out in Sister's Brew in Moscow :) you and your mochas! You know I also love coffee shops and i've made it a goal to explore most of the coffee shops here in Tacoma, there are some really awesome ones! A friend of mine even said I should be a coffee shop reviewer by trade, which I would totally be up for :P You guys need to move back to seattle, because there's a good chance I'm moving up there in June, we could explore the coffee world together :D

    ReplyDelete