Sunday, January 30, 2011

I like to take pictures too!

I have some friends that love to take pictures and are amazing at it!  If you hang around me long enough, you will understand I always take pictures of things going on and the memories to look at later through my scrapbooks.  But I also like to 'try' and take artistic photos as a hobby.  I have no idea what I am doing, but it is still fun.   Below are some pictures from a trip in 2007 that  I took in Switzerland in the Alps.  I just took them off of facebook from an old album.  Let me know what you think!

Obviously, I did not take this one :)

A really pretty lake

A man smoking a cigarette

This one makes me laugh.  I try and think they are married and she is mad at him and turning away and he is like, 'whatever'.

Baby ducks swimming

This one is my all time favorite.
Another shot of the first lake
I feel like this little girl is trying to catch up with her family, but feels so small and is trying to fit in.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better week!

-Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Better than I can do, for sure! I think you need to go out and take some new pictures! Get out there and document the Palouse :)

    ReplyDelete