Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rudy Wednesday

Every Wednesday I will share something about Rudy, a story or just some pictures that show more of his personality.  He is the funniest dog to be around and is one of my best friends.  My sister Ashley has a pitbull named Bongo that is Rudy's cousin.  At my parents house there is a sign that says beware of dog, and it was hilarious when Rudy was right next to it, so of course I had to take a picture.


Rudy playing with Bongo, Rudy is the one that actually bullies him.  Rudy has no concept of size.
 
I felt like Rudy was actually posing here for me :).

Mom, I do not have your shoe.

He is such like a person, just sitting there falling asleep.

Best friends
Too cute not to put sunglasses on him.

Rudy is the best cuddlier in the entire world.  He is so adorable.

1 comment: