Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Friday!!

Yesterday was my first day of subbing!  It was only half a day but still it was very exciting for me to be back in the classroom.  I cannot wait until I will have my own classroom and my own students!!!  Below is a picture from my student teaching days, man I had no idea what I was doing some days and others I knew this would be passion.  Below is a picture of me on my last day of student teaching (it was very casual for my last day).  I also had a cart behind me where I kept all of my classroom materials, because I had three classrooms I used throughout the day.


On another note, my parents are coming today!  I love it when they visit.  Any time family visits it is so much fun.  Of course, what did Sean and I do all morning today?  Clean!  Our house is usually pretty clean, but when parents come into town, it is deep cleaning day.  Rudy loves barking and chasing the vacuum cleaning, its pretty funny!  Plus, I love the smell of a clean house.  The cleaning supplies mixed with scented candles= amazing!  I cannot wait until they get here.  I love being able to host family or friends, because I feel so grown up and love being the hostess.

I know with the Henry's that something hilarious and always unexpected will arise and we will store it in our memories forever.  That is why I love family, being together sharing stories and creating new ones.  There is always so much love in the room.  Below is a picture of my parents:

My mom and dad on the sounders train before the game.

My parents at our wedding.  They had a blast!

I cannot wait to share some more pictures from the weekend and our crazy adventures.

-Hayley

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that wedding photo of them! YAY! I wish I was there friend!
    So glad you had a family day! YAY! Happy for you! Loves!

    ReplyDelete