Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great Thursday

I have the most amazing husband!  He cooked an amazing meal tonight.  He can look up a recipe he has never seen before and master it.  He made beef stroganoff in the crock pot and it was phenomenal.  I am so blessed to have such a great husband that can cook!  Since it was my night off, I am going to post one of my favorite meals that I got from my mom.  I made it last week and below are some pictures and recipe.

A really good casserole dish (can't remember the name)

8 oz chopped broccoli
 8 oz cream cheese
2 crescent rolls
1 pound hamburger meat
chopped onions
graded cheddar cheese

Directions:

First, you start off taking hamburger and onions and browning it in a pan then once it is about done you add the chopped broccoli (See below).


Then you add the 8 oz cream cheese into the broccoli and meat.  It looks weird, but trust me its good!

Line the pan with one crescent roll tin.  It always scares me when they eventually pop when you open them.
When the cream cheese is all mixed into the pan add it to the pan.

Then grade the cheddar cheese and add it to the top of the casserole.



 Love my cheese grader container.  It is so clean and easy.
The with the other crescent roll you lay it flat and cut it into thin slices to put on top of the casserole.

then you lay them flat one direction like so.

 Then criss cross them :)

Then put it in the oven for the temperature and time that the crescent rolls say on the container.  Pretty simple.

 So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment