Friday, January 21, 2011

I love frames

I love buying frames to put pictures in.  My favorite is when I find a really great old frame from the goodwill.  I never buy frames full price, and only in department stores new like Michaels if I have a coupon or if they are on sale.  It makes it that much more fun.  Sean says I have way too many, but I love it.  Of course, for our wedding we got married in a barn and I had to have a 'family wall' where we put all of our engagement pictures and pictures together in frames for everyone at the wedding to see.  It was a lot of fun buying frames and painting them and putting our pictures in them.  The only problem was what to do with them after the wedding?  Most of them went into our bedroom :).  I cannot wait to have a wall full of frames or to have a hallway full of our children's pictures.  Below you can see how the pictures looked on our wedding day.  Also, the last picture is a great wedding present idea, to google letters or take pictures of letters to form a last name to give to newlyweds or a birthday present.  It is really fun and unique.  




-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment